Find out how to deal with minor injuries and illnesses and how to tell when the problem is more serious.
1. Understand how to care for younger children
2. Know how to use everything in a first aid kit
3. Find out how to prevent serious outdoor injuries
4. Know the signs of shock and know how to treat it
5. Learn to prevent and treat injuries due to weather
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to take care of people in an emergency, including younger children in your care.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.